Don’t feel bad for Alec Baldwin or those that were allegedly shot unless you know something the rest of us don’t. For all you know, it’s just another movie within a movie, within a movie, because the world’s a stage and this is psywar.
Remember, we’re all getting our info from the same sewage pipe: the highly curated MSM. We can’t assume anything out of the ordinary to be true unless we have evidence.
The story is full of holes as we’ve been discussing on Infinite Plane Radio. For instance, the assistant director Dave Halls that handed Baldwin the loaded .44 was also working on the set of The Crow 2000: Salvation, where Brandon Lee was killed with a .44, also n a movie set. By the way, the union members, from IATSE 44, walked off the set prior to the shooting.
Lee’s death was ironically similar to a death scene played by Bruce Lee in Game of Death, where an actor is killed on a movie set. This foreshadowed his son’s actual death, which is now being referenced due to the Rust shooting. In that movie, Bruce Lee’s character is shot with a prop gun that was secretly made to fire a real bullet and kill him. Brandon Lee was killed when a prop pistol accidentally shot him in the abdomen. Moreover, the Lee family has spoken publicly on this tragedy, ensuring the comparison is widely acknowledged.
The 42-year-old victim, Halyna Hutchins is being treated as just another prop in the minds of the political right, who hate Baldwin the way Baldwin hates Trump. For instance, a failed actress turned pundit Candace Owen said the incident “…would be an example of poetic justice if it weren’t for the actual innocent people.” This lack of empathy also adds to the fakeness of it all. Also, note the irony of getting vaccinated for a fake virus and getting killed by a fake gun.
The politicization of this is another indicator that it’s a psychological operation. Trump manages to get brought up in the conversation about this because of the Trump vs Baldwin antagonism. It’s a funny coincidence that the director shares Donald Trump’s June 14th birthday, given Baldwin’s visceral hatred for Trump really is such that it’s within his character that he’d shoot someone for having that in common with the bad orange man. He once remarked that playing the role made him wish for a meteor to hit the White House.
Here are a few other points that raise doubts as to the veracity of the story as reported:
- The movie plot mirrors Baldwin’s plight: a 13-year-old boy who goes on the run with his estranged grandfather — a notorious outlaw named Harland Rust, played by Alec Baldwin — after the boy accidentally kills a local rancher.
- His role in The Hunt for Red October connects to victim Halyna Hutchin’s place of birth.
- The union members left the scene before the shooting to protest three weeks without pay and unsafe work conditions citing three misfires.
- Symbolic connections between Rust’s set and those of both West World and Kanye West’s Donda event. The overlapping props, characters, and situations real and fake are indicators that this is art following life and not the other way around.
- Halyna Hutchins is the wife of a Latham & Watkins Lawyer, the same firm representing Durham indicted Michael Sussmann.
Join us at Infiniteplane.Radio for the latest on this and other farcical world stage events.
Join the IPS for Livestream notifications and more only $2 a month.