From The Desk Of Tim Ozman 11/21/21
Penguins Are Real, FEMA Coffins Are Fake, And JFK Rises From The Dead Tomorrow (Maybe)
I’ve been offline for the last few days but I’m well aware of what’s happening on the whirled stage. I notice that whenever I take a little time to work on other projects, old debunked theories crop back up and have to be dusted away. Two of these are the “Bird’s aren’t real” fake conspiracy theory, and the “FEMA Coffin” panic that was debunked more than a decade ago.
But before I get to that let’s deal with the Dallas situation:
Tomorrow is the anniversary of JFK’s assassination. Or near-fatal head-wound, if you’re a Q-anoner and believe that he survived, went underground, and is going to resurface soon as a 105-year-old insurrectionist alongside his undead son, JFK Jr.. I’ll be keeping an eye on Dallas and the true-believers there. General Flynn, by the way, just called for the need to establish “one religion” for America. The “Q” drops do seem to parallel the “Q-source” which led to the gospels in Christianity. Will there be a Kennedy-anity if the dead Kennedys show up tomorrow? We shall see.
Update on the Rust Shooting Psyop:
Hannah Reed from the “Rust” movie set shooting stands out as a person of interest in my mind for the following reasons:
- She’s the one that handed Alec Baldwin the murder weapon and appears to be a made-for-fake-news villain or scapegoat.
- Her cliché goth apparel along with her spider and raven tattoos stood out as props.
- The black widow spider tattoo seemed to foreshadow a fellow cast member nearly losing an arm after a spider bite.
- Her shirt said “Always a sinner” and featured an inverted cross and demonic hand clutching her heart.
- She made a Facebook post in September where she felt an incoming “fall from grace.”
- Baldwin’s ex-wife was spotted dancing at a gothic nightclub when the shooting was reported. Was this just an odd way to grieve someone else’s tragedy? Or was it a celebration?
- The “gothic” link here connects a possibly vindictive ex-wife in a plot to set him up. This would also explain Reed’s foreshadowing of her own “fall from grace.” Perhaps Hannah was hired to do this “hit.”
WORLD EVENTS METASCRIPT DECODE
Colin Kapernick is making headlines for his commentary on the exoneration of Kyle Rittenhouse. This is perfectly aligned with his world stage role as head or “Kap” of the revolutionary movement that seeks the abolition of policing and incarceration as we know it. Personally, I believe he’s a world-stage actor, guided by unseen hands. His role is clear and I’ve documented it since 2019. The name Colin is etymologically derived from Nicholas and Kapernick comes from Copernicus. Nicolaus Copernicus changed the world, caused it to revolve, and effected a revolution. The heliocentric system was fiercely opposed by the Roman Catholic Church because it displaced Earth from the center. So too, is Kapernick attempting to displace Western chauvinism’s place at the center of the world.
I want to point out that Kapernick made his most recent inflammatory statements—a condemnation of the US legal justice system itself—-while VP Kamala Harris was in office. She was temporarily standing in for Joe Biden who was getting a COLONoscopy. Biden is president number 46. Harris would therefore be 47. The Colin/ Colon is just a bit of phonetic word-magic with this one. Here’s the foreshadowing in the metascript:
- In Super Bowl 47, the lights went out for 33 minutes. COLIN Kaepernick was Quarterback during this Super Bowl. The connection? In The Metascript Decoded, I put forth that after President Joe Biden exits the stage, Harris would move the “game” into “33 minutes of darkness.” My interpretation is that Colin Kaepernick’s revolution would begin. And sure enough, his Netflix movie, his books, and his place on the world stage are perfectly aligned with this.
- I also want to point out something peculiar about Ice Cream in this context. Ben and Jerry’s Colin Kaepernick desert is called “Change The Whirled.” Whirled is a “revolution” reference. Also, Baskin Robbins ice cream has a “BR” that stand out in the logo that looks like “13” and “12”, or “1312”, which happens to be BLM and ANTIFA code for “ACAB” or “All Cops Are Bastards”. (Sidenote: 1312 is also the year the Templars went underground.)
I’ll follow up on this as it develops. Kyle will be on Tucker Carlson tomorrow as well—just more accelerant on the flames.
THE FLAT EARTH REPORT:
I like to keep up with everything going on with the lead flat earth proponents. You can keep up with this podcast at TheFlatEarthReport.com. Here are some recent developments in this area:
Jake “The A**hole” Gibson lives up to his name by attacking Craig from “Fight The Flat Earth” for being:
- A recovering drug addict
I’d like to think it was all just an act or a ploy to gain subscribers but no, he is what he is and that’s why people love or hate him. I commend him for being upfront about it. Same with the people who wear masks while driving. I like when people signal their pathologies so they can more easily be avoided.
Many flat earthers are unable to remain civil in the face of ridicule and slander and I don’t find it entirely inexcusable. The anti-flat earthers are rather bigoted and incapable of stepping outside of their bubble reality where the television screen is a magical truth-revealing machine. I’ve sued a couple of anti-flat earth hysterics over insane libel.
Speaking of libel:
- Eric Dubay came out in a recent video in defense of his inherent goodness. Apparently, there are rumors that he’s a vaccine-damaged member of the Thailand transgender community and a CIA agent with a vegan agenda.
- Funnily, these are practically the same claims he made against Patricia Steere. In fact, she fled the flat earth community in horror after she was branded a secret transgender CIA agent, her name being evidence of this: Patri-CIA, and “steer” being a castrated bull. Moreover, she’s a vegan.
- In his own defense, Eric Dubay revealed that he’s single, and not married to the daughter of a general in a dictatorial regime. In a way, it’s kind of tragic that Patty Steere took her chances with Antonio Superrats and not Eric. Perhaps this explains his animus toward her?
- China nearly took out the ISS with space junk months ago.
- Russia too has endangered the ISS, this following their thruster “accidentally” firing off which resulted in the station flipping 540 degrees.
PENGUINS AND FEMA COFFINS:
Finally, Penguins are real and FEMA coffins are fake. I used to transport these supposed FEMA coffins when I worked in the death care profession. As an embalmer and decedent transporter, I often had to make deliveries to a local crematorium adjacent to a large cemetery. The head groundskeeper, Barney, showed me how the burial vaults preserve the land by forming a shield over the casket.
As to the “BIRDS AREN’T REAL ” campaign: I suspect it is an MSM-sponsored psychological operation/ publicity stunt intended to discredit people who see the fake news for what it is. It’s an evidence-free fake conspiracy theory that is more of a joke than a legitimate attempt to posit an extraordinary claim.
It doesn’t have anything to stand on. Incredulity by itself is not an argument against something, nor does merely alleging certainty. Fundamentally, it’s a burden-of-proof question. Who owns it? As a rule, the presenter of the extraordinary claim, a claim that challenges the status quo, does. However, since the evidence for birds and penguins is plentiful, accessible, and not fakeable on the large scale, the “BIRDS AREN’T REAL” people can be dismissed without the need of formally challenging their claim.
Moreover, nobody has captured or killed one of these fake birds to dissect them and expose the robot inside. I have video and photo evidence of penguins taken on my smartphone. So again, I must emphasize that these types of claims are based on something other than the pursuit of truth. These claims are clickbaity for sure, but have no logical basis and require selective ignorance. So what is the purpose? My suspicion is that the MSM uses fake conspiracies like these to make those that question the MSM seem like reality deniers.
I would rate this kind of conspiracy theory as even less tenantable than that Mandela Effect. The Mandela Effects can’t be falsified because they are by definition arguing that reality has changed the facts. The wild assertions of bird-fakery without evidentiary support are only sustained by the self-imposed ignorance or sheer laziness of the claimant.
In closing, I want to thank all the IPS Think Tankers, newsletter subscribers, and IPR listeners. We’ve been offline because a gremlin ate my video card and I am working on a replacement. You can help out with this by shopping at InfinitePlane.store or just sharing this newsletter. I appreciate your patience as we press on through the glitches in the matrix.