A telemarketer called to ask about student loans I don’t have. I told her Earth is Flat, Covid is a hoax, Space is Fake, and Climate Change is communism. I reiterated Earth’s flatness until she relinquished the call. An experienced telemarketer myself, I could tell she was following a script and to her credit, stuck to it in spite of the barrage of toxic malformation and counter-matrix malware.
We were down for the week. Patreon’s payment system glitched, causing a 5-day delay, so I’ve been taking the time to catch up on and develop IPM projects. Here’s a quick rundown of what’s on my mind and on the agenda for next week:
STARTING MONDAY IPR WILL BE ON A 7 pm – 9 pm MDT Monday-Friday
- Don’t look up: Space junk is a thing now. Space junk softly landing in fields is part of the new normal, although the recent instances don’t involve impact craters or even signs of disturbed foliage.
These space junk crash sites remind me of the Kobe Bryant crash site: the parts were clearly placed there for the TMZ photo-op. I’m noticing that literally nobody mentions the apparent implication of what could easily be ICMBs casually falling unpredictably. If a Chinese weather satellite falls on the White House is it an act of war?
- Moneypox is spreading so we must all place our hope in Dr. Joe Rogan and pray he can come up with a cure before Spotify censors him.
- Tiktok: IPR is now posting clips https://www.tiktok.com/@infiniteplaneradio247
- Kim Kardashian and Pete Davison broke up and now all that tattooing and branding are for nothing.
- We are dangerously close to 500 subscribers on Rokfin https://rokfin.com/InfinitePlaneRadio
- The IPS Institute for Advanced Media Studies will open its virtual doors this week.
- What The IPS IAMD Offers: We are developing advanced courses covering topics such as mindwar inoculation, medial literacy, psyop deconstruction, and metascript analysis.
- Photo or Chirozo?: a reputable scientist presents a slice of sausage against a black background as a “distant star” and the brightest minds were fooled. People were FOOLED into thinking a slice of chorizo was from a 10 BILLION DOLLAR TELESCOPE! (Chorizo is a type of pork sausage originating from the Iberian Peninsula. In Europe, chorizo is a fermented, cured, smoked sausage, which may be sliced and eaten without cooking, or added as an ingredient to add flavor to other dishes.) He had to apologize but maybe they should apologize for being dupes. People were duped into thinking the image was from a 10 BILLION DOLLAR telescope. Question: is it still a Conspiracy theory that SPACE IS FAKEABLE? The lesson here: they trusted their sources rather than their own critical thinking. Most people don’t know how easy it is to be tricked; consider the Blue Marble in this context…
- LIONS GATE is 8/8/22 “The lion’s gate portal opens every year on August 8 when the sun in Leo, the star Sirius, Orion’s Belt, and the Earth all lineup…This creates a powerful portal of energy, which is potent for manifesting…”–Kaitlyn Kaerhart
- BIDEN BOOM but how can the person that breaks the economy take credit for fixing it? MUNCHAUSEN SYNDROME BY PROXY that’s how. They use America’s economic system as their artificially sickened patient, one they are purposefully poisoning so they get to play savior.
- Infinite Plane Society in the New Yorker: “…the Infinite Plane Society, a live-stream YouTube channel that discusses Earth’s flatness and other matters…” https://www.newyorker.com/science/elements/looking-for-life-on-a-flat-earth
Thank you for subscribing. I look forward to this week as we’ll be introducing the new podcast, the nightly schedule, and more. We’ll talk soon.
Leave a Reply